I connected with a lot of friends on facebook recently, and especially a lot of the kids I have known, loved and watched growing up over the past 18 years. My wrist hurts from clicking for hours on photo and blog pages, but it is so much fun seeing updates on all these fabulous people! Middle aged people, get yourselves on facebook, I'm older than most of my friends there!! (MOST, but not all;))
1 comment:
Are you up to doing a duet? I have a great "alto" duet....it is a beautiful rendition of "I need thee every hour" I think you would be doing the melody a majority of the song. I think our voices would blend really well together.
I think this song is way easier than the trio and would require less practice. Let me know if you are up to it. if so, you are MUCH busier than I am, so let me know a time that is convenient for you to get together.
Post a Comment