Thursday, December 25, 2008

Wishing you Christmas Joy

The cold rainy weather has finally made it feel like Christmas. We had a good family Christmas Eve gathering, and Logan fully enjoyed playing with his cousins with carefree abandon. There was good food and laughter,presents and togetherness. We loved having Jenessa around for such a long time, we don't see her much with her busy schedule and I get sad when I haven't had enough time with her, she is a wonderful person. Trevor is a great guy and enjoyed time with his brother and sister. Then today we had a fun visit from Linda the Christmas Cutie, and we took my Mom with us to some sweet friends for a delicious dinner at their table which has seated several generations of their family for many years. More fun and togetherness and happy children playing. I even got a nap for a few minutes this afternoon. Some years are better than others, and I have enjoyed a very Happy Christmas and hope the same for you and your loved ones.
click here for some cheer



thanks to Gar for the links

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii202/cantandodesign/156b0c90.jpg

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

A Very Merry Christmas to the Binghams! Nothing like being surrounded by your loved ones is there ;)