It is the new year, does it cause reflection? I have always been so grateful for all the good that has come to me in the year that has just completed. I am sad to pack up Christmas with all it's color and light, and warmth. However, I love the simplicity and slower pace of January that refreshes the spirit. I have hope that all will be well in the coming days and year, and through everything challenging that happens in life, I have faith that all will be well. May all my friends and family have comfort and peace this year.

2 comments:
I agree with the simplicity...Christmas is so full of "things" and it is very cleansing like you say to just make it simple...it feels like a fresh clean way to start the year...
thank you for the perspective!
Happy New year!
I hope this year is wonderful for you as well. You are Awesome!!!
Have a great day!
Post a Comment