HE WHO HAS LEARNING WITHOUT
IMAGINATION HAS FEET BUT NO
WINGS... A. EINSTEIN
Sunday, June 14, 2009
The Hunter
The other morning we heard a kerfuffle in the dog's yard, and went out to investigate. Ed was so proud of himself for catching the wild game right there in his own yard. "Look Dad, don't you think I am the BEST DOG EVER?"
Some rabbits have rabies, or it could have been that killer rabbit from that Monty Python movie. Who knows the danger you may have been in! You've got a good dog!
3 comments:
Do I dare ask what that is? What ever it is, I am glad it was in YOUR yard and not MINE.\"/ Good doggy.
It was a baby bunny, so glad he saved us from the scary bunbun
Some rabbits have rabies, or it could have been that killer rabbit from that Monty Python movie. Who knows the danger you may have been in! You've got a good dog!
Post a Comment