HE WHO HAS LEARNING WITHOUT IMAGINATION HAS FEET BUT NO WINGS... A. EINSTEIN
I have heard how beautiful it is there. LOVE the picture of you and Doug!!
I love that area! It's so pretty and peaceful. Glad you got to go.
wow- that sea lion on the beach is amazing. You need to frame that pic of you and Doug!
Okay, that is crazy!! We went to Cambria in August too!! And we also went to Linns for pie!! ( and quiche, twice!!) Wow!! We almost could have gone together!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I have heard how beautiful it is there. LOVE the picture of you and Doug!!
I love that area! It's so pretty and peaceful. Glad you got to go.
wow- that sea lion on the beach is amazing. You need to frame that pic of you and Doug!
Okay, that is crazy!! We went to Cambria in August too!! And we also went to Linns for pie!! ( and quiche, twice!!) Wow!! We almost could have gone together!!
Post a Comment