Doug took a day off to spend with me! We had our favorite traditional lunch at the DCA Trattoria, Caprese sandwich on a Pretzel Roll, and a Pizzetta salad. The day was so beautiful, the grape vines are filled in and there are blooming flowers everywhere. We only had time for a quick 2 rides at the N'awlins Square, but it was great. There was a young couple in line in front of us and I thought they had something a bit peculiar about them, then we heard them conversing in a European language (specifics withheld, so as not to offend) and suddenly I knew that was what was different about them. I love peope watching. Fascinating sport.
We rushed back for piano lessons and a trip to the library for an event with an Argentine woman who did a bilingual presentation of children's music and rhythm instruments. Good times.
1 comment:
What fun it is to spend time alone with your spouse. Jon is a avid people watcher as well. He has taught me the art well. Hope all is well!!
Post a Comment