Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Comida en mi Cocina

Tonight 17 ladies came over to my house for a Mexican cooking class with Liz and Margarita. They made tortillas and 3 types of enchilada sauce, which they then put on some chicken enchiladas, and some quacamole. It was so yummy and noisy. I wonder if I will ever be able to duplicate the sauce, I think I learned some secrets that will help. (Guzzling about a half a gallon of Crystal Geyser right now). They even cleaned the kitchen after!

Yesterday after school the boys and I met Pol at D land and had a great time. We barely missed a tram, so we sat for a few minutes and saw Pol walking up toward us. We yelled her name but she didn't hear us, however, she sat down in the row behind us as we were busting up waiting for her to notice. Funny how you can never actually plan timing like that. The day was beauteous and breezy and we ended on Splash Mtn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, glad you have found your blog. The food was so yummy, and i can't wait to try them myself.