Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My First Date


Yup, feeling better today, but teh internets surfing time yielded some treasures. My best friend was dating his best friend, so we all went together to the Griffith Observ. for a Laserium show. We were 16. He was really nice and we were both a bit quiet the whole evening. I really liked him a lot, but I thought he liked someone else, and he didn't ask me out again. We had other mutual friends, whose initials are Harold and Warren, who a few years later were giving me a bad time about not dating him again,...WHAT?!!! (I have a picture of Harwold's sister Brenda when when she and Mottley were going out). BOYZ, they all liked to play guitar and hang out better than girls anyway, apparently Mott still does:) I knew he was heavily into his music career, so he wasn't hard to find online. I LOVE this video, Mottley is on the far left (politically, don't know?), wielding his axe with great craftsmanship. I think they sound like RobZZTOPZombie. About 2 octaves lower though.


Check out this video: Hillbilly Orchestra - The Bubba Song



Add to My Profile | More Videos

No comments: