and here is the result. A comfortable place to bbq or spend a few minutes in the gentle evening breeze. Too bad all the petunias and several other colorful blooms were devoured by caterpillars or something that didn't mind the insecticide. Maybe the generic home improvement store could use these photos in their catalog!
Thanks to my sweetie who spent countless hours after work and on weekends doing 95% of the work by himself. A little help from kids and myself, and a couple of friends who know sprinkler systems.



6 comments:
The yard looks great!!! Good Job!!!
I'm sooooo jealous! I have been here for 3+ years and can only grow dirt.
P.S. Love the new background...looks familiar...great minds think alike :)
So nice! Your hubby did a great job. Just in time for cooler weather so it's perfect outside. Someday we'll get our backyard finished. Lack of money, time and sprinkler know-how keep our yard from any improvement....someday.
WOW....that looks soooo good. Beautiful. I think I would sit out there all day (when it cools down.)
That is gorgeous. We are just starting to work on our backyard. I can only hope it turns out as nice. Jon has this picture in his head of a 18 foot shed. You know Jon. He is making up for not having a garage! Send Doug our way. We are in need of help!
Wow Lisa- it is gorgeous!!!!
And when are we ever going to get together? I miss you!
Post a Comment