Sunday, November 16, 2008

10 years old






I have been enjoying this time with Logan SO MUCH, while he is "off-track" from school. As we discussed his birthday, he has been excited to be double digits now, at least for the next 90 years. So, I thought he might appreciate a little joke on his cake.
He wanted to go to Chili's for dinner, so we met Grandma and had a nice dinner together, with a birthday song and a birthday chocolate shake. He chose cheesecake at TJoe's , and asked for another chocolate shake at home. And then there was the frosty he had at Wendy's for lunch.
We went to D'land for the evening last night, and the Jungle Cruise driver sang him the "This is your birthday song, it isn't very long" song.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Logan!!!! I can't believe he is 10. Where has the time gone. I still have pictures of him and my girls drawing with chalk outside our townhomes, he looks like he is 4. I'm old :(