HE WHO HAS LEARNING WITHOUT
IMAGINATION HAS FEET BUT NO
WINGS... A. EINSTEIN
Tuesday, November 04, 2008
Proud to be an American Voter
I am grateful for the right and privilege to vote, despite the frustrations of the state of our great country, I am glad to have my chance to state my opinions.
SO YOUR LISA! The ever famous Lisa, who Audrey never stops ranting about! She adores you therefore I adore you! LOL, AND HOW WEIRD IS IT that you also know MY BFF Chelsea Monson??? TOO SMALL OF A WORLD! Also, my husband and I used to live in Corona, maybe we were in the same ward.... who knows, I told Audrey that I CANNOT wait to meet you., "The Craft Goddess" but until then we will have to just know each other through our blogs... Oh by the way, So glad you voted! Thats all we can do.
1 comment:
SO YOUR LISA! The ever famous Lisa, who Audrey never stops ranting about! She adores you therefore I adore you! LOL, AND HOW WEIRD IS IT that you also know MY BFF Chelsea Monson??? TOO SMALL OF A WORLD! Also, my husband and I used to live in Corona, maybe we were in the same ward.... who knows, I told Audrey that I CANNOT wait to meet you., "The Craft Goddess" but until then we will have to just know each other through our blogs... Oh by the way, So glad you voted! Thats all we can do.
Post a Comment