"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity.... It turns problems into gifts, failures into success, the unexpected into perfect timing, and mistakes into important events. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow."
-Melodie Beattie
2 comments:
Hey, thanks! I have to give a talk on Gratitude on Sunday. You've started me off on a good note.
By the way, I'm a Cakewrecks fan too!
Shauna
What a gorgeous quote!! I LOVE it! I might steal it for my blog.
How wonderful that you left me a comment! It led me to your blog and I spent at least an hour looking at the entire thing! All the way to the beginning! What a lovely life you enjoy with your family. I'm glad we're in touch. Happy Thanksgiving!
Love,
Suzy
Post a Comment