Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Farewell to Pumpkins




200 years ago who would have ever thought pillories would be so much fun?







It's just not fair. We only enjoyed a very few crisp Autumn days this year. I really tried to pretend, but there was no color change in the trees, at all, except to brown. Here are some of our photos from "Autumn", if you will. In Oak Glen it was at least cool enough to wear jackets, and it was beautiful. A few years ago when we were there it snowed in late October.

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

Fall is always my favorite time of year,and it comes and goes way to quickly. Our summers here are plenty long! thanks for your visit to my blog ;) I will be coming to visit you too now that I know where you are!

Melissa said...

I'm with you, enough already with the 90-100 degree weather! I'm ready to wear sweaters!!!